About Make a Change
Everyday we come across people that want to create change. We also see that many of these people are stopped or they struggle to create the change they wish to see.
At Make a Change Australia we know that making a change isn’t as hard as it seems. In fact, it’s easy! But it’s only easy with these three essential ingredients:
- Inspiration – to get going;
- Skills – to know what to do; and
- Support – to be able to keep going in good times and bad.
With these three things anyone with an interest in making a difference in their organisation or community, can become fulfilled and effective agents of change!
So Make a Change Australia is a social venture set up to provide the three essential changemaking ingredients – inspiration, skills and support. We do this so that people who do want to create change can do so in a way that is easy, effective and has long lasting impact.
The way we do this is by providing:
- Initiatives that create connections and inspiration
- Training programs and workshops,
- Facilitation and capacity building services.
- We do all of this in fun, creative and collaborative ways.
We provide opportunities for young people to get involved through our programs and traineeships.
A proportion of the funds we generate from the services we offer go towards our capacity development programs and scholarships.