Make a Change runs workshops and training for individuals and groups up
for making a difference. The training can be applied in all sorts of
In 2015 we completed a series of training for the
La Trobe University Bendigo Students Association. This training was for the executives of
student clubs. Topics covered included:
- Setting up a vision, goals and a strong plan for the year ahead
- Exploring the different types of fundraising and creating a fundraising plan
- How to engage others and get more people involved in their club
- How to work more effectively in a team to enable their club goals to be
achieved without getting burnout and having fun in the process!
Other workshops and training we ran included:
- Advocacy as a tool for change for Monash Rural School of Health
- Teachers as Changemakers for La Trobe University Education students
- Community Engagement for La Trobe University Outdoor Education students
- Reigniting the Flame, a program to build momentum and participation for the Echuca Special Olympics Club
Working with changemakers, passionate about making a difference and up for continually expanding the impact of the change they are trying to make, is one of our favourite things to do at Make a Change!